No one ever said we lived in an Ideal world, hopefully you never have to use these tips but here for reference we have provided 5 things that could save your life!
1. When A Storm Rolls in...If you can’t count at least 30 seconds between lighting and thunder, a lightning storm is less than five miles away and you need to seek shelter, stat.
2. Avoid, shark attacks by not venturing off alone. Sharks are more likely to attack solitary individuals than people in a group!
3. Your hand sanitizer will de-ice a lock. If your car locks are frozen, don’t despair. Not only will that antibacterial gel in your pocket ward off the flu, but also it will de-ice a lock!
4. Your house offers some hidden drinking water in a pinch. If a storm disrupts water service in your area, your toilet and your hot water heater can be sources of drinking water.
5. If you’re stranded in a car during a winter storm, run the engine and heater for about 10 minutes each hour to stay warm!
Read More By Clicking Here
This blog brings up some good points, but I also think it is a little misguided. If someone wants the cheapest car (a car that is under $30,000 for entire cost of ownership for 5 years) the best idea would be to get a pre-owned car. You get an incredible savings off brand new, in addition to extended warranties on certified models. Cost is not the only factor when buying a car. Comfort, safety, style and performance all play a major factor in poeple's buying decisions. If you can get a much more "loaded" car at the same price if you opt for a slightly pre-owned. If payments are the main concern do yourself a favor and consider leasing. With all the changes in full disclosure regulation, leasing is a very good option. You can often get a higher trim level for very little more per month.
Hybrids are not a "cheap" car to make either. However, they do retain a higher resale value. So if you were to trade in the Corolla and the Prius you could be looking at a similar amount of equity in the car, especially if gas prices continue too rise. The best idea is to really dicuss your options with a sales consultant. We are here to help you make an informed decision. I have talked people both out of and into a Hybrid, depending on what was the more appropriate solution for their needs.
Lexus is very active in the arts. From their L/Studio web series, Pandora mixes curated by Nic Harcourt (the famed host of "Morning Becomes Eclectic") to donating their cars for sculptors to reinterpret Lexus has been a major contributor to a wide variety of artistic pursuits. Now they can add high fashion to the list, or more precisely- Green Fashion.
Check out this great blog post from VroomGirls- Lexus And The Eco-Fashionistas - VroomGirls.